Amicable (ClassicPress Theme) Available

Here, I would to introduce Amicable, a ClassicPress theme. As this is the first release, any feedback would be greatly appreciated and hope that you all enjoy this new theme for ClassicPress

Download here

12 Likes

Good to see ClassicPress themes are getting some love!

I would like to point out that I do not have an auto update for the theme yet due to some techncial issues but in the meantime. I would like to introduced you to the updated version of Amicable. This mainly fixed the Footer Widgets that gets display at the bottom. This update should resolve the display of the widgets correctly when using an Smartphone or a Tablet

Version: 1.0.1
Download here

1 Like

I am on mobile now, and can’t fetch the link. But there is the update manager plugin to serve updates.
It’s one of @anon71687268 plugins.
If I recall correctly the plugin is able to serve both plugins and themes updates.

EDITED TO ADD: link to update manager plugin

And yes, it serves both plugins and themes updates.

1 Like

hey yeah, I’m re-designing my site apparently so I’ll probably gonna use something else to fetch updates since I’m mainly on WordPress for my personal reasons but will continue to support themes for ClassicPress.

1 Like

I’ve just done a quick test and both Update Manager from @anon71687268 and Stats for Update Manager (from me :sunglasses:) seem to run fine on WP 5.5.3.

4 Likes

Amicable (Version: 1.0.2) now available for download
Click here, now supports Update Manager by @anon71687268

6 Likes

I have finally got my site up and running but lack contents apparently, but please note that for this theme, please update to 1.0.2 since this version has the built-in update manager by @anon71687268.
https://getbenonit.com/portfolio/amicable/

I am still writing the content so come back soon.

update now: https://github.com/benlumia007/amicable/releases/download/1.0.2/amicable.1.0.2.zip

3 Likes

@anon71687268: The requires part of the plugin… it says the The minimum version of ClassicPress required by the theme, for example, 1.0.0 or 1.1.2

can i leave it as 2.0.0 since that’s what it defaults too. its been a while since i touch this plugin.(upate maanger)

ClassicPress 2.0.0 doesn’t yet exist :grinning:

so i guess leave it as 1.0.0 :slight_smile:

Depends what your theme requires - but since there wasn’t any major change from 1.0.0 to 1.3.0 I guess that’s fine yes :+1:

This theme will be updated in the next few days

1 Like