Autopost Plugin for Decentralized Social Media

So I have a website for my music label Surface Level Records and I’ve gotten away from a lot of the mainstream social media networks like Facebook and Twitter. I’ve moved on to federalized, decentralized and/or privacy oriented social media networks like Mastodon and MeWe.

I downloaded a plugin that autoposts for Mastodon, but are there any other plugins that provide autopost integration with some of the other smaller networks like MeWe, Minds, etc.?

2 Likes

We have one from SImone in the Directory for posting to Telegram

1 Like

Thanks. I’ve been wondering about Telegram. Is it ethical (doesn’t sell data to third parties, for example)?

We don’t have any insider information on the ethics of outside companies. Being minimally fined for misusing customer data is simply the cost of doing business, so, in all likelihood a vast number of companies are engaged in it. If they don’t get caught, it doesn’t cost a thing. And if they do get caught, it doesn’t cost a thing (relatively speaking.)

2 Likes

I’m using NextScripts: Social Networks Auto-Poster – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org for reposts to Twitter and other networks, which is okayish, but aside of that (and you’re probably using the same Mastodon autopost plugin as I do), I havent seen anything reliable so far.

cu, w0lf.

1 Like