This plugin allows you to check the status of plugins on your site:
- Are they in the WordPress Repository.
- Do they use a 3rd party update mechanism such as Update Manager.
- Are they supported on ClassicPress or on WordPress 5+.
- Are they up-to-date.
- Update readme files.
- update language template.
- Fix bug with azurecurve menu.
Download from Github to manually install; if you already have the plugin installed, an update will be available in the admin dashboard.
I’m keen to resolve any issues and happy to consider functionality requests, so please get in touch if you want to report a problem or ask for new functionality.