Classic SEO v0.4.4 release

6th December. New day, new release.

Version 0.4.4 aims to fix the import issues remaining from v0.4.3 as reported here.

Tested successfully with 1 to 3 keywords on 9 pages, 4 posts and 5 (Classic Commerce) products, but feedback would, as always, be very much appreciated.

Download from here or via the updater.

Thanks. :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

I don’t know if this problem is connected with the release, but I’ve just tried the search console feature, and I can’t configure or see anything.
This is the dashboard:

And when I click on search console settings the link is page=cpseo-options-general#setting-panel-search-console but there is no such anchor in the page.

Thank you!
Simone.

1 Like

@Simone just as a first thought, could you just check that you’ve got Role Manager enabled and that you’ve got permissions to access the search console please?

2 Likes

Thank you!
Works great… I haven’t Role Manager enabled and when I enabled it search console was not active!
Simone.

2 Likes

Great. So, all good then?

1 Like

Yes, works like a charm!!!
Thank you very much!

2 Likes

Just wondering if anyone has had chance to test the updated Rank Math import? Feedback always welcome.

This morning. Everything fine, but was a very little site and Rank Math was configured in a very basic way. Keywords only in homepage. So I can’t consider it a good test.

2 Likes