Dropdown not working on Edge

Continuing from CP website not displaying correctly - #4 by ozfiddler

But I am still not getting any dropdown menus on hover in Edge browser. Is that just me?

I am on Edge and everything seems fine - I will check on FF and Chrome though.

1 Like

Ya, looking fine for me across all the browsers :slight_smile:

Confirmed as working across all browsers and mobile.

Hmm. That’s weird. Those drop down menus don’t work for me in Edge. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

What version of Edge? Can you send a screenshot of what happens when you hover one of the menu items, just in case something is looking different for you?

There’s nothing funky going on in the desktop menu, it’s just a CSS :hover rule…

The mobile menu is indeed separate. I’d like to fix this one day but haven’t had the time yet.

1 Like

This is a screenshot after I have clicked on Resources, then hovering with mouse on Community.

1 Like

I see the same issue in IE11. I don’t have a pre-Chromium version of Edge handy but I bet it is the same issue.

1 Like

That could be it, I am on the Chromium version - I also don’t have a pre-Chromium available.

I haven’t done IE-only web development in a while. I wouldn’t say it was fun exactly, but kind of nostalgic.

@ozfiddler I think you should be all set now, but do let us know.

Before (IE11)

After

2 Likes

Well that’s interesting. I’d always assumed that Win 10 updates would also update Edge. Or at least Edge would update itself, or prompt me. Seems I have been on a really old version for quite some time (not that I ever use it).

Drop down menu now working. :+1:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.