Forum Stats

I agree, and I’ll give you access to the report so you can tinker with it :slightly_smiling_face:

From what I see it looks to see the first message sent within the same day the user registered from discobot and whether that has been “viewed”. Therefore, people who opened it and started but didn’t finish are included in that stat.

1 Like

Looks like only 2 dozen people have completed the onboarding tutorial. That’s a pretty low stat.

https://forums.classicpress.net/badges/100/certified

1 Like

And that’s “ever” not just the last 12 months. So that’s what just under 7% of the 352 users I last reported.

On that, as I mentioned somewhere, I have started a draft of the new welcome message (sent to mods for feedback), and have updated the initial message from Discobot to be more clear as well.

1 Like

If that’s the initial discobot message, I looked back and it seems I got bored of it very quickly.

I’ve just been awarded the “read guidelines” badge, but I’m sure I’ve read them before.

I mean, I didn’t find it a bundle of joy… but, it did help me to get my bearings. :slight_smile:

2 Likes