The following types of snippet can be created:
- HTML - can be loaded using the shortcode.
- Internal CSS - automatically added as internal stylesheet.
- CSS Stylesheet - automatically loaded.
- PHP - can be loaded using the shortcode.
- PHP File - automatically loaded.
Shortcode usage is either
[snippet id=1013] (where the supplied id value is a snippet post_id) or
All snippets are loaded only on the site frontend; this protects the admin dashboard from white screen errors caused by badly formed PHP.
- Fix bug to prevent error if snippet selected in shortcode does not exist.
Download from Github to manually install; if you already have the plugin installed, an update will be available in the admin dashboard.
I’m keen to resolve any issues and happy to consider functionality requests, so please get in touch if you want to report a problem or ask for new functionality.