The following types of snippet can be created:
- HTML - can be loaded using the shortcode.
- Internal CSS - automatically added as internal stylesheet.
- CSS Stylesheet - automatically loaded.
- PHP - can be loaded using the shortcode (advanced mode only).
- PHP File - automatically loaded (advanced mode only).
PHP File (Header) - automatically loaded in wp_head; allows use of
add_shortcode(advanced mode only).
Shortcode usage is either
[snippet id=1013] (where the supplied id value is a snippet post_id) or
All snippets are loaded only on the site frontend; this protects the admin dashboard from white screen errors caused by badly formed PHP; only enable PHP if you really know what you’re doing.
- Add script type of PHP File (Header).
Download from Github to manually install; if you already have the plugin installed, an update will be available in the admin dashboard.
If you have any problems to log or features to request, contact me via the Plugin Support Forum or you can log an issue via the Github repo.
I’m keen to resolve any issues and happy to consider functionality requests, so please get in touch if you want to report a problem or ask for new functionality.