UNPACK not working correctly?

I haven’t experienced ANY problems with CP, on both my test site and my production site

2 Likes

I am holding off for the RC for my main site though, just to be sure

2 Likes

Not trying to hurt anyone’s feelings. If you are comfortable with where things are, I have no problem with it. :wink:

I am never comfortable with where things are.

We are moving out of the beta release stage as soon as possible.

1 Like

Both of these issues are fixed in the new version of the migration plugin 0.3.0, which is now available on GitHub.

The version that is installed after migration will be 1.0.0-beta1+migration.20181122. This is a temporary fix, and we will either continue updating this version after each release or come up with a more permanent solution.

I’ve changed the wording back from “Upgrade” to “Switch” as this was causing too much confusion with other places in the dashboard that deal with upgrades and updates.

3 Likes

Just a heads up. The link on the main site, under “Download Now” still points to version 2.

Updated, thanks for the heads up!

@scott can you also check the content of our “Download” emails for any remaining links to Release Version 0.2.0 · ClassicPress/ClassicPress-Migration-Plugin · GitHub which is now outdated? This link should probably just be changed to Releases · ClassicPress/ClassicPress-Migration-Plugin · GitHub instead, so that it is always up to date.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.