Allows the reorganisation of the ClassicPress admin menu allowing you to move more often used menu entries to the top of the menu and remove unwanted entries from view.
This plugin is multisite compatible with each site having its own settings.
- Refactor code to improve maintainability, to use a namespace and improve security.
- Update language template.
- Update Update Manager to version 2.4.3.
- Update plugins admin css.
- Add functionality to allow top level menu items to be removed.
Download from Github to manually install; if you already have the plugin installed, an update will be available in the admin dashboard.
I’m keen to resolve any issues and happy to consider functionality requests, so please get in touch if you want to report a problem or ask for new functionality.