Just an inspiration for all forum members that are on macOS:
You can use this forum site as a nice web app - create with the „Fluid" app. https://fluidapp.com/
Why I do this myself?
- extra app icon in dock independent from my browsers (no search for tab…)
- Fluid supports user styles and user scripts and some other stuff so it can be customized also if wanted…
- I can start it via Alfred launcher
- I can use it on another desktop/workspace and also with split view (also possible with browser but involves more steps…)
- you can also transform the web app into a menu bar app if wanted (and convert back to browser app at any time)
Note: Fluid is a native Mac app, NO Electron wrapper — Fluid uses Safari webview in the background (as of my knowledge) and performs WAY BETTER than any Electron-based web app.