Account Deletion

When I wrote: I’m so with @Ciprian I meant especially this part:

Wasn’t ClassicPress supposed to be a serious alternative for WordPress as e.g. described on the Home Page of CP (‘serves the business website market’) and in the blog post of October 29th 2018 here, almost a year ago? (BTW, why on earth can I not include the link here.)

I’m sorry to say, but ClassicPress has not made any progress in the direction of being a feasible alternative for WordPress. I’d even say: on the contrary, as evidenced by the lack of pace in development and especially by the replies to my post here.

Apparently I have touched some nerves, but I’m going to say now: ClassicPress is nothing more than a playground for coding nerds that have no interest whatsoever in attracting a larger user base. Which is totally contrary to the original goals. And that’s where USERS (including me) are disappointed, and not just a bit.

So, with the above being the case I’ll take your advice seriously: I will indeed move on, use WordPress with the wonderful plug-in by Jeff Starr called Disable Gutenberg and never ever will have another look at ClassicPress.

Please delete my account and good luck in your secluded coding bubble.

Goodbye.

Account Removed.