All-in-One WP Migration plugin

I have a plugin titled All-in-One WP Migration, with an associated plugin titled All-in-One WP Migration Unlimited Extension (which allows me to restore the backups made with the All-in-One WP Migration plugin. I’ve been running it on my main production site, with CP 1.6 for several months, and nothing seems to go wrong with it.

It shows as “compatible with CP” on my plugin dashboard on my CP V2 installation… as soon as I installed the latest nightly of CP, I tried to run a backup using the All-In-One WP Migration plugin… after 10 seconds or so, it comes back with the following error:

Unable to export

Unable to run the export. Refresh the page and try again

Can anyone help me figure out why it doesn’t (appear to) work on CP V2? I really, REALLY like this plugin and would love to be able to use it.

On that note, does anyone have a BACKUP plugin that was written specifically for CP V2? I want to be able to EXPORT the backup file to a local drive.

I just tried exporting using this plugin (which I also use regularly) on CP 2.0.0+nightly.20230921 and it ran without any problems.

Try deactivating all your other plugins and see if it works then. If it does, the cause of your problem is another plugin. If it still doesn’t, try switching your theme to a default one.

As usual, you’re spot-on, Tim… I had a couple of other BACKUP plugins (inactive) on there… as soon as I removed them, all ran fine.

Thanks for the feedback

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.