Can I still download an old version of Elementor?

I have a donations landing page that was built using Elementor. Is there any possible way to get it working in ClassicPress? If not, can anyone provide a good alternative to Elementor? Something that’s fairly straight forward to use…

Thanks for any guidance.

1 Like

Hi @Pauhana and welcome!

Elementor has been discussed a lot here. There is now a fork (in beta) that you can try…

If you want to move on to a different product that is definitely supporting ClassicPress then have a look at Beaver Builder.

3 Likes

If you’re using the free version of Elementor, previous versions can be downloaded from here Elementor Website Builder – More than Just a Page Builder (advanced view) – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org English (UK). Click on the dropdown at the bottom of the page.

Or do as @ozfiddler says :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks much. Got it working. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Out of curiosity, which option did you end up going with: older version of Elementor, or the Classic Elementor fork?

Note that Elementor 2.8.5 has a security fix, I am not sure about the details here or how severe of an issue this was.

I downloaded and tried to use the older version of Elementor (2.7.6).

However, after doing so and getting everything adjusted, I now keep seeing the message “The preview could not be loaded” during the presentation of the donation success page, with the detail “unserialize(): Error at offset 1320 of 2572 bytes”. I’m now looking at using wpPageBuilder instead. (Didn’t expect this to take so much time/effort, but the best laid plans…). :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes