Can someone add a "top" button on this forum?

I think that there isn’t one in this forum of if there is one I can’t locate it. You know that button that you click it and takes you on the top of the discussion.
Please please add one as I’m about to get arthritis on my point finger from scrolling up and down… :smiley:

There is no “top” button, but on the side of long threads there is a “scroll bar” (for a lack of a better word). You can click to take you to the top of a thread (or anywhere else in the thread).

Edit: added a screen recording instead.

4 Likes

Oh, and I forgot. You can click the post title and it will take you to the top.

So there are options!

4 Likes

I never thought to drag the sidebar. I’ve always been a title-clicker to get back to the top.

1 Like

As I have said before - You learn something new every day :rofl:

1 Like

I didn’t even notice it… LOL.
I usually navigate by clicking on the side scrolling bar of my browser but in this forum platform when you click on the top of the browser’s side bar you don’t go to the top bunch of comments but on the top of those that are already loaded. Then the forum platform loads the next bunch of comments and if the thread is very long there is no end on loading up and down the comments.
Anyway… Thank you for the information.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.