We are incredibly pleased to announce the release of Classic Commerce 1.0.0
If you already have CC installed, the new version should be automatically available from your dashboard in the usual way. Download links are below.
This version has introduced the following changes:
- New: Complete new set of sample products created specifically for CC #284
- Updated: All documentation links now point to classiccommerce.cc #274, #278, #281
- Fixed: CC icon wasn’t turning blue on hover #265
- Updated: Update manager updated to v2 #264
- Updated: node-sass and handlebars dependencies #258, #259
- Improved: Stock levels are now hidden on the dashboard widget if inventory is disabled #261
- Improved: Additional checks made during build process #269
- Tweaks: Some well-hidden instances of WC purple changes to CC aqua #270, #271
Note that there are now substantial docs available at https://classiccommerce.cc/docs/
All of the document links throughout the plugin have been amended to point to this new reference material, and other pages will be added soon. There are also some tutorials available and more on the way.
We also have our own set of sample products featuring specially commissioned products from some of the top designers in Paris and Milan. For example, this stylish beanie can be yours at the mere click of a mouse button:
SPECIAL OFFER: Download Classic Commerce and try it out right now!
Classic Commerce repository: https://github.com/ClassicPress-plugins/classic-commerce
Classic Commerce 1.0.0 download: https://github.com/ClassicPress-plugins/classic-commerce/releases/download/1.0.0/classic-commerce.zip
CC Compatibility for Woo Addons download: https://github.com/Classic-Commerce/cc-compat-woo/releases/download/v9999.0/woocommerce.zip