Classic Commerce - Issues

I just added this plugin to Classicpress v2 and on activating I now have a lot of deprecated & warning messages, seemed to get worse when I enabled the WC compatibility plugin, is there anything I can do to resolve this?

I also note that when this mass of messages are displayed, it pushes the admin side menu down by about 80%, so all that is left is Dashboard, Home, My Sites - the rest of the menu is off screen and not scrollable, surly there must be a better way of displaying these…

Anyhow, here are all the messages I get, warnings at the end:

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property ClassicCommerce\ClassicCommerce\UpdateClient::$server_slug is deprecated in D:_Local_Server_\TMPL\wp-content\plugins\classic-commerce-master\includes\class-wc-update-client.php on line 504

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property ClassicCommerce\ClassicCommerce\UpdateClient::$identifier is deprecated in D:_Local_Server_\TMPL\wp-content\plugins\classic-commerce-master\includes\class-wc-update-client.php on line 512

Deprecated: Return type of WC_DateTime::setTimezone($timezone) should either be compatible with DateTime::setTimezone(DateTimeZone $timezone): DateTime, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in D:_Local_Server_\TMPL\wp-content\plugins\classic-commerce-master\includes\class-wc-datetime.php on line 57

Deprecated: Return type of WC_DateTime::getOffset() should either be compatible with DateTime::getOffset(): int, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in D:_Local_Server_\TMPL\wp-content\plugins\classic-commerce-master\includes\class-wc-datetime.php on line 47

Deprecated: Return type of WC_DateTime::getTimestamp() should either be compatible with DateTime::getTimestamp(): int, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in D:_Local_Server_\TMPL\wp-content\plugins\classic-commerce-master\includes\class-wc-datetime.php on line 68

Deprecated: Return type of WC_Meta_Data::jsonSerialize() should either be compatible with JsonSerializable::jsonSerialize(): mixed, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in D:_Local_Server_\TMPL\wp-content\plugins\classic-commerce-master\includes\class-wc-meta-data.php on line 50

Deprecated: Optional parameter $key declared before required parameter $total is implicitly treated as a required parameter in D:_Local_Server_\TMPL\wp-content\plugins\classic-commerce-master\includes\class-wc-cart-totals.php on line 537

Deprecated: Optional parameter $continent_code declared before required parameter $request is implicitly treated as a required parameter in D:_Local_Server_\TMPL\wp-content\plugins\classic-commerce-master\includes\api\class-wc-rest-data-continents-controller.php on line 77

Deprecated: Optional parameter $country_code declared before required parameter $request is implicitly treated as a required parameter in D:_Local_Server_\TMPL\wp-content\plugins\classic-commerce-master\includes\api\class-wc-rest-data-countries-controller.php on line 76

Deprecated: Optional parameter $code declared before required parameter $request is implicitly treated as a required parameter in D:_Local_Server_\TMPL\wp-content\plugins\classic-commerce-master\includes\api\class-wc-rest-data-currencies-controller.php on line 83

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WooCommerce::$api is deprecated in D:_Local_Server_\TMPL\wp-content\plugins\classic-commerce-master\includes\class-woocommerce.php on line 405

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property ClassicCommerce\WooCompatibility\UpdateClient::$server_slug is deprecated in D:_Local_Server_\TMPL\wp-content\plugins\woocommerce\includes\UpdateClient.class.php on line 504

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property ClassicCommerce\WooCompatibility\UpdateClient::$identifier is deprecated in D:_Local_Server_\TMPL\wp-content\plugins\woocommerce\includes\UpdateClient.class.php on line 512

Deprecated: Optional parameter $actions declared before required parameter $term is implicitly treated as a required parameter in D:_Local_Server_\TMPL\wp-content\plugins\classic-commerce-master\includes\admin\class-wc-admin-taxonomies.php on line 375

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at D:_Local_Server_\TMPL\wp-content\plugins\classic-commerce-master\includes\admin\class-wc-admin-taxonomies.php:375) in D:_Local_Server_\TMPL\wp-admin\includes\misc.php on line 1444

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at D:_Local_Server_\TMPL\wp-content\plugins\classic-commerce-master\includes\admin\class-wc-admin-taxonomies.php:375) in D:_Local_Server_\TMPL\wp-includes\functions.php on line 6905

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at D:_Local_Server_\TMPL\wp-content\plugins\classic-commerce-master\includes\admin\class-wc-admin-taxonomies.php:375) in D:_Local_Server_\TMPL\wp-admin\admin-header.php on line 9

The plugin generated 509 characters of unexpected output during activation. If you notice “headers already sent” messages, problems with syndication feeds or other issues, try deactivating or removing this plugin.

Ok, easily solved. I just used an mu-plugin to disable display of the deprecation messages. The warning messages just seemed to go away by themselves… Looks like everything is working nicely now. How lovely to return to a lightweight BS free w**commerce.

1 Like

Glad you got it sorted out. But these messages will only display on sites where debug is enabled (which should not be on production sites except when troubleshooting specific issues). They are intended to be useful to developers on localhost and staging sites.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.