I am pleased to announce the release of Classic Commerce RC.1, closely followed by Classic Commerce RC.2 (ahem). If you already have CC installed the new version should be automatically available from your dashboard in the usual way. Download links are below.
These two versions have introduced the following changes:
- Fixed: Incorrect escaping of strings in setup wizard and order edit page. #244
- Improved: Better checks and improved messaging when invalid file type chosen for CSV tax import. #245
- Improved: CSS tweaks to enhance CC branding. New CC aqua color introduced. #247
- Improved: Big improvements to CC build process. #250, #251
- Tweaked: Removed all references to old ClassicPress-Research repository. #249
- Fixed: Corrected color of two images to CC aqua, missed in rc1. #255
Note that because of some colour contrast problems with the original paler green, it was decided to change the branding to use a darker aqua colour. Thanks to @BlueSkyPhoenix for her suggestions with the new look:
TESTERS NEEDED: As usual, we would ask for people to help us by testing this out.
Classic Commerce repository: https://github.com/ClassicPress-plugins/classic-commerce
Classic Commerce RC.2 download: https://github.com/ClassicPress-plugins/classic-commerce/releases/download/v1.0.0-rc.2/classic-commerce.zip
CC Compatibility for Woo Addons download: https://github.com/Classic-Commerce/cc-compat-woo/releases/download/v9999.0/woocommerce.zip