ClassicPress ad banner

Can we have an ad banner(s) to use on our sites to show support and for promotional purposes please.

Seen the logo but would like something more that lends itself to a Call To Action prompt.

3 Likes

I like this idea, I am also moving this thread to the the Marketing Category :slight_smile:

1 Like

What calls to action do you suggest?

Happy to put something together. Are you looking for a definite call-to-action, or something more obtuse, like “Proudly powered by ClassicPress.” Or, like is in our own footer: “Made with :heart: with ClassicPress” .

Badge, or banner? Preferred dimensions and file type would be helpful too.
We can’t make a custom banner for every single use case but if you give us a start, we can craft a few that hopefully will suit almost anyone. :slight_smile:

1 Like

While they aren’t designed with common banner dimensions, there are two graphics here. Be sure to click the image to get the full-sized version.

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

That’s the kind of Call To Action I’m thinking of and of the correct ad banner dimensions would be great. Another CTA would be “Get ClassicPress”

As for dimensions then the Google AdWords defined sizes would be ideal. These are as follow:
250 x 250 – Square.
200 x 200 – Small Square.
468 x 60 – Banner.
728 x 90 – Leaderboard.
300 x 250 – Inline Rectangle.
336 x 280 – Large Rectangle.
120 x 600 – Skyscraper.
160 x 600 – Wide Skyscraper.

3 Likes