ClassicPress Must Have Dashboard-Widget/Notice

EN:
Because I’m currently brooding over the German translations of Classic-Seo, it occurred to me that an SEO tool is essential these days anyway.
How about a dashboard widget with which you can directly download and install such plugins especially for ClassicPress, as well as manage them (update information, etc)? Or a hint with the first installation of ClassicPress with an installation recommendation? One could gradually promote one’s own “ClassicPress must-haves” directly and make it easier for the user to get started with ClassicPress.

DE:
Weil ich gerade über den Deutschen Übersetzungen von Classic-Seo brüte, kamm mir der Gedanke das ein SEO Werkzeug heutzutage sowieso Essentiel ist.
Wie wärs mit einen Dashboardwidget mit welchem man eben solche Plugins speziell für ClassicPress direkt downloaden und installieren, sowie verwalten (Updateinweis, etc) kann? Oder ein Hinweis bei der erst installation von ClassicPress mit einer Installations-Empfehlung? Man könnte hier nach und nach so eigene “ClassicPress Must-Haves” direkt Promoten und dem User den Einstieg in ClassicPress erleichtern.

The plugin directory is going to be integrated in the dash (I think from v2) together with theme directory.
There is a plugin to integrate the dir in the dash already by Beda that you can download here https://github.com/TukuToi/tukutoi-cp-directory-integration/

So this already exists.

2 Likes

Sounds good, i will take a look.

1 Like

Considering the importance of SEO tools like Classic-Seo’s German translations, integrating a dashboard widget for direct plugin downloads and management, especially for ClassicPress, sounds like a great idea. This would simplify the user experience and promote essential ClassicPress tools right from the start. Your focus on enhancing user experience is commendable!