ClassicPress v2 and LearnPress

Hi guys,
I’m testing v2 of ClassicPress and installing the LearnPress plugin works fine. However, it cannot be activated because of the following error:

Fatal error : Uncaught Error: Class “WP_Block_Template” not found in /home/euroteac/public_html/wp-content/plugins/learnpress/inc/block-template/class-abstract-block-template.php:9 Stack trace: #0 /home/euroteac/public_html/wp-content/plugins/learnpress/learnpress.php(407): require_once() #1 /home/euroteac/public_html/wp-content/plugins/learnpress/learnpress.php(213): LearnPress->include_files_global() #2 /home/euroteac/public_html/wp-content/plugins/learnpress/learnpress.php(161): LearnPress->includes() #3 /home/euroteac/public_html/wp-content/plugins/learnpress/learnpress.php(881): LearnPress->__construct() #4 /home/euroteac/public_html/wp-content/plugins/learnpress/learnpress.php(923): LearnPress::instance() #5 /home/euroteac/public_html/wp-admin/includes/plugin.php(2326): include_once(‘/home/euroteac/…’) #6 /home/euroteac/public_html/wp-admin/plugins.php(192): plugin_sandbox_scrape(‘learnpress/lear…’) #7 {main} thrown in /home/euroteac/public_html/wp-content/plugins/learnpress/inc/block-template/class-abstract-block-template.php on line 9

Thanks for reporting the issue. The error is a missing class WP_Block_Template. We’ll see if we can polyfill it.

Are you using this plugin with CP 1.x or WordPress with Classic Editor activated?

Hi Viktor,
I’m not using WordPress with Classic Editor. It’s a completely new install to test ClassicPress v2. I have 5 sites running ClassicPress v1 but it’s the first time I’ve installed LearnPress. The install of v2 went perfectly and other plugins are running fine. I’m also going to test Tutor LMS and will report any issues.

1 Like

PR 149 will fix the missing class and function errors. Don’t know if with this PR LearnPress will become functional as it uses JavaScript libraries we decided not to bundle with ClassicPress.

2 Likes

Today the PR was merged. Hope the next nightly nuild will solve your issues.

1 Like

Thanks Simone,

Just letting you know that Tutor LMS worked fine on ClassicPress v2. I’ve had to switch to WordPress for this particular project because I was confined to Elementor (separate thread). Before the switch ClassicPress v2 was working fine and I look forward to updating my CP v1 sites when it’s ready for full release.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.