Comming Soon: CP-Communities-Plugin

EN:
Coming soon for ClassicPress:

CP Community Beta1.0. After much deliberation, the decision was made not to continue pursuing BuddyPress or BuddyPress Forks under ClassicPress as part of our PSOURCE.
Instead, we decided to devote ourselves to a much more compatible community solution. Since WP-Symbosium has been discontinued, we have now started our fork, we are currently revising the code (the error log is getting pretty full) and we will devote ourselves to some functions that need to be modernized. When we are ready, we will publish the whole thing as a “CP community” for testing and further development. We hope to be able to provide a more suitable community solution for ClassicPress. In addition, the cooperation between the CP community and our UpFront Framework is almost 98%!

If you are interested in participating, a helping coder hand would be welcome, just PM me :wink:

DE:
Demnächst für ClassicPress:

CP-Community Beta1.0. Nach langer Ăśberlegung fiel die Entscheidung BuddyPress oder BuddyPress Forks unter ClassicPress nicht weiter im Rahmen unserer PSOURCE zu verfolgen.
Wir haben uns stattdessen Entschieden uns einer wesentlich kompatibleren Community-Lösung zu widmen. Da WP-Symbosium eingestellt worden ist, haben wir unseren Fork nun in Angriff genommen, wir überarbeiten derzeit den Code (Das Error-Log läuft ganz schön voll) und wir werden uns einigen Funktionen widmen welche modernisiert werden müssten. Wenn wir soweit sind, werden wir das ganze als “CP-Community” zum Testen und Weiterentwickeln veröffentlichen. Wir hoffen damit eine für ClassicPress besser geeignete Community-Lösung zur Verfügung stellen zu können. Zudem ist die Zusammenarbeit von CP-Community und unserem UpFront Framework beinahe 98%!

Wer Interresse hat mitzuwirken, eine Helfende Coder-Hand wäre willkommen, einfach mich per PN anschreiben bitte :wink:

2 Likes

EN:
Small update:
First tests with CP community are promising. We are still in the process of cleaning up the code (premium features, etc.), we are still dealing with a few small debugging messages, but overall the chosen symposium fork seems to be a good basis for further building the CP community. If there are interested people who already want to test, adapt their plugins/themes, or vlt. If you want to contribute to the code/design, then always welcome. I already have a version with PSOURCE Updater for live tests, which I would be happy to make available to you. Just PM me, please.
DE:
Kleines Update:
Erste Tests mit CP-Community sind vielversprechend. Wir sind noch dabei den Code zu bereinigen (Premiumfeatures, etc.), einige kleine Debbug-Meldungen beschäftigen uns noch aber im großen und ganzen erscheint der gewählte Symposium Fork als gute Basis um CP-Community weiter aufzubauen. Wenn Interressierte da sind die bereits Testen wollen, ihre Plugins/Themes anpassen, oder vlt. etwas beim Code/Design mitwirken möchten, dann stets willkommen. Ich habe für Livetests bereits eine Version mit PSOURCE Updater, welche ich euch gern zur Verfügung stelle. Einfach PN an mich, bitte.

So, I’m now running the symposium conversion to CP-Community. However, due to my current autism diagnosis, I don’t have the time to deal with it intensively and some of the code still needs attention. I am therefore now calling on the community for help, anyone who can help with the CP community plugin is welcome. Translators are needed, CSS creatives, PhP and JS artists. Let’s combine our community power and build a better BuddyPress alternative. I have some plugins that only work for CP and whose BuddyPress functions have been adapted for the CP community plugin. If you dare, please let us know!