Draft of the Theme Directory SubmissionGuidelines based off the plugin ones. I’m not a theme expert so welcome any feedback from theme developers and others.
In order to submit a theme to the ClassicPress Themes Directory, please follow these steps:
- Register on the ClassicPress Forum; if you will be submitting themes on behalf of a company, use an official company email.
- Navigate to the ClassicPress Theme Directory and sign in using your ClassicPress Forum user.
- Click your name/avatar in the top right corner and select Create Develop Profile.
- Navigate to your developer profile and click the New Theme button.
- Complete all fields on the New Theme page, being careful to select the correct Theme Type; the theme repository on GitHub must contain a complete, final, version.
- Once theme have been submitted, they will be queued for review; submitted themes must adhere to the Theme Directory Guidelines.
If any issues with the submitted theme is found, the Theme Directory moderators will contact the developer(s) and work with them towards a resolution.
Once approved a theme will appear in the ClassicPress Theme Directory.