GeneratePress does not Works with CP

I use GeneratePress on many sites. Unfortunately it doesn’t work in ClassicPress anymore.

Is there a solution for this or is it possible to provide me with the last working version of GeneratePress in ClassicPress?

Hi @dada43
GeneratePress will not work with ClassicPress if you are using a PHP version greater than 7.4

I have a version for 7.4 and lower, but it most likely will not work with ClassicPress V2.x, when it comes out.

1 Like

Hi @Aussie
Thank you for your assistance.

I use PHP 7.4 and i installed GeneratePress V3.0.4 in ClassicPress V1.7.1 and in V2.0 (actual nightly build). Both workes.
I have seen that you use a GeneratePress Version with a higher release number. It would be great to get it.

Hi @dada43

Have sent you the link by PM

1 Like

Hi @Aussie

Thank you very much

You’re welcome.

1 Like

Are the recent versions of GeneratePress not working with v2.0?

Hi @viktor

No, at least not in the moment.
You can install the recent version of GeneratePress in ClassicPress V2.0, but it doesn’t work

I took a look at GeneratePress and looks like their options page requires JS packages that were removed from CP since they’re related to blocks. I’ll see if there’s anything we can do, but I can’t promise anything.

1 Like

@viktor
That’s great. I really appreciate your support.

Thank you very much

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.