GeneratePress No Longer Works with CP

The GeneratePress theme and the GP Premium plugin are no longer compatible with ClassicPress.

If you need to keep using this theme, I have created versions that still do work and changed the version numbers to 9.9.9

I also have a child theme if you need that.

Feel free to contact me if you need them.

6 Likes

Hey Aussie,
Yes please, I was about to start a topic on this. (glad I searched first :slight_smile: )

How is version different from the one generate old version?

Yes I would like a copy please

@BTclimb The current version of GeneratePress and the GP Premium plugin are linked to WordPress to get their information.

This causes an error when used with ClassicPress, in particular, preventing the Customizer and GP Premium plugin from working.

My versions 9.9.9 are the last versions that worked with CP. I changed the version number to prevent upgrade notifications.

I will send you the download link in a PM.

2 Likes

Hey Aussie,
I am so relieved to hear you made compatible versions of the GeneratePress theme and the GP Premium plugin. Could you please send me copies of both and the childtheme?
Thanks!
All the best,
Hendrikje

1 Like

@Hendrikje Sure. I will PM you.

I also have a version of Elementor that works if anyone needs it.

1 Like

Hi,
I would like a coy of elementor please.
Which version is it.

@Mark It’s the last version that worked with ClassicPress.

I modified it so it can’t be installed on WordPress and bumped the version to 5.0.0

It also comes with addons that work with CP.

I’ll PM you.

2 Likes

Ok I have downloaded that. Thank you

Hello! Could you send me the GP and Elementor links? I would really appreciate it.

@Logger Will PM you.

1 Like

Thank you! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::fire:

You’re welcome.

Hi Aussie,

Do you still have GeneratePress & Elementor? I’d like to take a look at forking them for ClassicPress if you could send me copies.

Cheers,

Damian

If you follow the guide, you can download older versions of plugins and themes from WordPress repository:

@idigital Hi, I have sent you the links in PM. They work out of the box, there is no need to fork or change them. Cheers.

1 Like

@Aussie I’m shifting from WP to ClassicPress as well, would appreciate it if you could DM me the compatible versions of GeneratePress and Elementor, thank you!

@nlk2556 Done!

2 Likes

Thank you!

please send me a copy gp gp premium

1 Like