Get ClassicPress listed on app review websites

We need to leverage any free opportunities to increase awareness, and one good option is to get ClassicPress listed on app review websites. It would show up in searches for apps and as an alternative to other CMS. I did some research, here are the links to sign up for the most popular sites:

• ProductHunt - any way for us to get access to ProductHunt listing from Scott?

Lastly, not related to software but rather non-profit. We should claim/update the listing on the Charity Navigator website. We at least get a dofollow link to the main site :slight_smile: Just for comparison, WP Foundation listing.

That should be good for now.

2 Likes

Emailed :+1:

Nothing we can do once a listing has been “hunted”, there is no updating it or anything after it has been published. The most we can do is release v2 there when we are ready :slight_smile:

I attempted to claim this, but honestly I went down a rabbit hole that seemed never ending with 3 or 4 different charity navigator domains :man_shrugging:

I’ve never done this myself, so I don’t have any personal experience. I assume you tried clicking on " Is this your nonprofit? Access the Nonprofit Portal to submit data and download your rating toolkit." that’s found on the listing page?

The only thing I would do now is to contact them.

1 Like

I did not see the sign up to access, but now it says the EIN isn’t found even though that is the slug that is on their website :man_shrugging:

I will contact them, thanks :+1:

Edit: got it, you have to use their special dash from copy and pasting and not your computer dash…

Oh man the stuff they ask is brutal, I will probably need some input on these, lets move to slack.

1 Like

Please go to https://alternativeto.net/software/classicpress/about/ and vote for ClassicPress :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Just noting that an account is not required to vote at the link @james provided. You can do so as a guest. :slight_smile:

2 Likes