Help ClassicPress Reach Fundraising Goal - We Need $294

Originally published at: https://www.classicpress.net/help-classicpress-reach-fundraising-goal-we-need-294/

Two weeks ago we launched a fundraising campaign to help ClassicPress with operating expenses. Our goal is $1200/year or $100/month. In two weeks, 15 financial contributors helped raise 76% ($906) of our budget goal. This includes our first official sponsor – Brinkman IT. THANK YOU, EVERYONE! Now, we’re only $294 short of reaching our budget…

6 Likes

Just wanted to bring this to your attention, really good platform for fundraising and tracking ongoing development costs:

Last year they had a sponsored donation-matched contribution round also which could help bring in extra funding in the future.

2 Likes

That’s what we’re using!

2 Likes

I think it would be nice to get more easily a more updated (maybe not the latest) information about the course of the donation campaign. One has now to open the Open Collective site and then do a search of ClassicPress. Or is it given elsewhere except this post? I am writing this comment, trying to be aware of the enourmous work done everyday to manage CP, not only this forum!

You can get up-to-date information from the page on Open Collettive, that is linked directly from classicpress.net home page and from the donate button in GitHub repo and org.

3 Likes

Thank You, Simone for the links! Of course one gets the updated information also when does a donation. Yet I mean also that on the Dashboard of any CP site, at the section ClassicPress news one sees the quite outdated information (…we need $294).

1 Like