Help Translate Version 2.0

The work on version 2.0 continues; one big task we have left is translations.

We plan to use WordPress translations to help us get a running start but will need proofreaders to verify translations and translators to translate strings unique to ClassicPress.

If you can help, please comment on this thread with the language(s) you can help and if you can translate or proofread. Even simple proofreading is helpful, so don’t hesitate to offer your help!

We use the Crowdin platform for translations, and are currently working on getting it set up for v2.0.

Translators

2 Likes

I am in for Italian both translating and proofreading.

3 Likes

Hi, i can translate and proof read for german.

3 Likes

Hello i can translate and proof read for french

2 Likes

i have a question: i made an account here ( Project overview - ClassicPress Core Project | ClassicPress · Crowdin Enterprise ) ,but i am not sure if it is the good project for V2 . could you confirm please?

edit: seems there is an other problem,i can’t proofread or approve/vote translations for french ,only translate. i am sorry ,i am not experienced with Crowdin but i will learn :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It’s the right place, but v2 project isn’t ready yet. I will post an update here once it’s ready.

thanks you

Have also created an account and am happy that I can contribute to ClassicPress.

2 Likes

I should have everything ready soon. We’re wrapping up branding changes in text strings. So when I generate PO file, everything will be correct :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes