Integration with WP management plugins like MainWP

I don’t think you can manage localhost with it. But it helps with cloning websites and transferring them to and from localhost.

This is coming soon! Our process to collect this data came online a few days before the release of 1.0.0, and I’ll be working on analyzing it next week.

8 Likes

Excellent news James - I think there’s a lot of us that this will be helpful for.

1 Like

MainWP

If you’re interested in MainWP support for ClassicPress I’d recommend hopping over to the MainWP forums and letting Dennis know your interest. Especially if you’re a MainWP Pro customer.

He’s trying to gauge the ClassicPress roadmap and the size of the community to see if it’s worth his while to spend resources to support “another CMS” as he put it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Problem: there are still no CP usage stats, 2 years later.

1 Like

They are coming. Hopefully soon.

2 Likes

Maybe we’re not all on the same page regarding what “soon” means. :joy:

Emphasis added, but, that was back in March of 2019. :wink:

I have spoken with James recently. He said that with all the additional help with the core development, he has time to work on compiling usage stats from the logs. So fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:t2:

3 Likes

This has changed since it was written back in 2018. WP added support for a plugin header field called Update URI, so the core logic can be used on an external repo. They are supposed to add it for themes in the next release.

2 Likes

Looping back to some of the discussion here (for anyone coming directly to this link), we did get updated usage stats: ClassicPress Usage Report - September 2021