Issue with the AIOS Plugin After Switching from WordPress to ClassicPress

Hello,

After switching to ClassicPress by installing and running the `switch-to-classicpress` plugin, I encountered the following error:

> Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.

> Learn more about troubleshooting ClassicPress.

The problem is caused by the All-In-One Security plugin. After disabling this security plugin by changing the name of its folder in the `plugins` directory, the site works properly again.

When I delete the plugin through the file manager and reinstall it from the plugin repository, the same error appears again as soon as I log out of my account.

The problem seems to be related to the Brute Force setting for changing the WordPress login URL. I even disabled this option, but the issue was not resolved.

I also used the **“Reset Settings”** option in the plugin settings, but that did not solve the problem either. As soon as I log out of my account, the error appears again.

I am using the latest version of WordPress, and my PHP version is 8.1.

I followed the ClassicPress migration process on another WordPress site as well. As soon as I reactivated the AIOS plugin and logged out of my account, I encountered the same error again.

Please advise me on how to resolve this issue.

Welcome to ClassicPress!

What version of WordPress does the plugin claim to work with?

This plugin is compatible with the latest version of WordPress, version 7.1.2:

https://wordpress.org/plugins/all-in-one-wp-security-and-firewall/

It also says the following on a website where I use ClassicPress:

“Compatible with your version of ClassicPress.”

That last statement is based on the minimum version the plugin claims to work with, but I see the plugin also uses blocks, which will never work with CP. If you could disable whatever needs blocks within the plugin, I suspect the rest of it would work. Your best bet is to ask the developer: maybe even ask them to test the plugin on ClassicPress for themselves.

I have raised this issue in the WordPress forum:

https://wordpress.org/support/topic/issue-with-the-aios-plugin-after-switching-from-wordpress-to-classicpress/