Letterhead

@eric, feel free to upload your letterhead concepts here. Check the Brand specifications post for more information. Let me know if you have any questions.

Hi @eric, we’ve now had a request for business cards as well – I created it as a separate item but these really should be created in tandem so – let me know how I can assist. Thank you!

@BlueSkyPhoenix, What information needs to be present on the letterhead?

IMO, the letterhead needs the following:

Our logo
Our tagline:
The business-focused CMS
Powerful. Versatile. Predictable.
www.ClassicPress.net

Let’s start there and see if others have feedback. I’ll tag @scott here because I know he has the most immediate need. Thank you!

In the footers we’d need our business number and address (which will be chabfin in the new year).

Business number is on the footer of the website :slight_smile:

@BlueSkyPhoenix, @scott, I’ve attached a letterhead option here (matching business card will be uploaded to that thread).

There are placeholders in the footer area. That can be changed to whatever is needed.

CP_Letterhead_option.pdf (52.7 KB)

Hi @eric – I’ll tag @scott here because he mentions that the address is changing … Scott, do we have a new address yet?

Eric, my only comment on this is that the footer needs to be centered a little more, and I think we can move it down a little bit as well, making the white space between the bottom line of text and the colored bar about half what it is now.

thank you!

Thank you, @BlueSkyPhoenix.

Revised letterhead is attached.

CP_Letterhead_option_rev1.pdf (52.7 KB)

Yes! Better, thank you! We’ll wait for @scott to let us know what the new address is now, I think. Thanks for your work on this!

Is it OK if we leave the address out? It’s not an address people should be visiting