This Markdown plugin allows for administrators to enable markdown to be used in various places and converted to HTML markup on output.
Settings are available for:
- Custom Post Types set to public.
[markdown]shortcode is also available; for best results, place the opening and closing
[markdown]shortcode tags on separate lines.
This plugin is multisite compatible; settings need to be configured for each site.
- Refactor code to use namespace, improve security and improve maintainability.
- Update language file.
- Update Update Manager to version 2.5.0.
- Add option to allow markdown in comments.
- Add option to allow markdown in public custom post types.
- Fix bug with display of plugin banner image.
Download from Github to manually install; if you already have the plugin installed, an update will be available in the admin dashboard.
I’m keen to resolve any issues and happy to consider functionality requests, so please get in touch if you want to report a problem or ask for new functionality.