Meet the Community: Ian Grieve

Originally published at: https://www.classicpress.net/blog/2019/03/27/meet-the-community-ian-grieve/

I am an ERP consultant, working with Microsoft Dynamics GP, who runs a popular blog on that subject. I’ve also written seven books on Dynamics GP.

7 Likes

@azurecurve, I would love to get some recommendations!

If you ever find yourself in Canada I highly recommend Crown Royal and Collingwood :slight_smile:

0 Likes

I’ve already told him he needs to visit Tasmania too. There’s a distillery there called Sullivan’s Cove that has won the “World’s Best Single Malt” award a couple of times.

1 Like

People are so passionate about liquor, huh? :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

I’ve added Sullivan’s Cove to my distilleries site as a reminder.

I have a load in the US to add too. I think I’ve identified a few in Canada too.

1 Like

Recommendations for whiskey or distilleries? :slight_smile:

Whiskey-wise a couple recent ones I tried at the distillery last year are Dingle and Redbreast Irish whiskey; Old Pogue bourbon from Kentucky is really good too (I visited them in 2016).

0 Likes

Looks like this is the only one the LCBO (Liquor Control Board of Ontario) has out of those 3! I will give it a try next time I am there :slight_smile:

0 Likes

Dingle is a new distillery and Old Pogue a very small one.

Some of the Scotches I like are Balvenie Doublewood, Strathisla, Royal Lochnagar and, if you like peated whisky, Ardbeg.

0 Likes