Meet the Community: Ian Grieve

Originally published at: https://www.classicpress.net/blog/2019/03/27/meet-the-community-ian-grieve/

I am an ERP consultant, working with Microsoft Dynamics GP, who runs a popular blog on that subject. I’ve also written seven books on Dynamics GP.

8 Likes

@azurecurve, I would love to get some recommendations!

If you ever find yourself in Canada I highly recommend Crown Royal and Collingwood :slight_smile:

I’ve already told him he needs to visit Tasmania too. There’s a distillery there called Sullivan’s Cove that has won the “World’s Best Single Malt” award a couple of times.

1 Like

People are so passionate about liquor, huh? :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

I’ve added Sullivan’s Cove to my distilleries site as a reminder.

I have a load in the US to add too. I think I’ve identified a few in Canada too.

1 Like

Recommendations for whiskey or distilleries? :slight_smile:

Whiskey-wise a couple recent ones I tried at the distillery last year are Dingle and Redbreast Irish whiskey; Old Pogue bourbon from Kentucky is really good too (I visited them in 2016).

Looks like this is the only one the LCBO (Liquor Control Board of Ontario) has out of those 3! I will give it a try next time I am there :slight_smile:

Dingle is a new distillery and Old Pogue a very small one.

Some of the Scotches I like are Balvenie Doublewood, Strathisla, Royal Lochnagar and, if you like peated whisky, Ardbeg.