Meet the Community: Tim Hughes

Originally published at: https://www.classicpress.net/blog/meet-the-community-tim-hughes/

ClassicPress Slack Handle: 1stepforward ClassicPress Forum Handle: 1stepforward Social media handles: I don’t really do social media. I find Facebook particularly annoying which to my mind is a platform for attention seekers. But, in general, I hate how social media is used to spread hate. Having said that, I do recognise that it can be…

10 Likes

I completely agree, even if cPanel isn’t for everyone getting CP in front of as many people as possible is the biggest thing right now :slight_smile:

Thank you for your help with the site, and I am sure James would appreciate some core dev help!

6 Likes

Happy to help wherever I’m able to.

5 Likes

Hill walking and music have always been a large part of my life away from work. … Two extremes. Both pictures show that we’re all tiny creatures in an endless universe and yet, when we all pull together, great things can happen.

It’s amazing how many people here share both of your interests. Walking and music. Those things are so close to my heart)

Done) Thanks for the direct link.

4 Likes

Thank you @norske. And yes, music and walking are definitely good for the mind and body.

2 Likes

“Black Sabbath, Deep Purple, AC/DC, Motorhead, Rush, Iron Maiden, Slayer, Metallica and lots of other heavy, thrash and death metal bands.”

You stole my preferences!

Also Led Zeppelin, Doro, Slaughter, Testament, Savatage, Overkill… Right now Don Airey on my stereo system.

On the other side, classical and quality pop music also OK for me. Earth, Wind and Fire, Electric Light Orchestra, or Santana, for example. Even Boney’M.

3 Likes

All good stuff there…mostly :slightly_smiling_face: Not so fussed on stuff like EWF, ELO and Boney M but I have been known to listen to the likes of Amy Winehouse on occasion.

Today I have mostly been listening to Lamb of God, Raging Speedhorn, Gojira and Behemoth. And nobody believes me when I say I find it relaxes me. :grinning:

3 Likes