Paypal on CC

Hi,
I am using CC on a site, same as last year, problem is the payment gateway.
On a desktop user clicks paypal pay button and is taken to paypal page that has option of pay by card, but same action on mobile the page has no guest option only login with paypal or create a paypal account.
Is this a paypal thing, or a setting in the plugin or is there another gateway plugin

Installed the now unsupported WooCommerce PayPal Checkout Payment Gateway plugin and is now working as it should

It is a clients site not mine.
If any one wants a “Letter from Santa” for their kids visit dearsanta.ie and use discount code xmas2022 for 5€ off standard price.

1 Like

I have been using WP PayPal from https://wphowto.net/ on our Hinterlandspress.com site (notCC) to sell our books. I have also tested it on my personal site which is CC. This plugin works fine on CC given you change the readme to say requires 4.8 not “Requires at least: 5.3”. I have talked to the developer about changing the readme to not scare CC when installing. WP Paypal is much liter than WooCommerce or the CC port of woo.

Thanks for reporting Clif. With the upcoming v2, that shouldn’t be a problem anymore :grinning: