PHP Error Log Viewer 2.0.1

PHP Error Log Viewer 2.0.1

Bring your PHP error log into your ClassicPress dashboard with beautiful style! Color-coding and filterable results make your error log a super quick skim – no more wall-of-text error messages!

Information

This version introduces a few new features and code improvements. There are now admin bar alerts, meaning you will know if an error occurs whether you’re viewing the error log or not. A dual-alert system allows you to track specific error types while not overlooking anything else that may go awry. Also in this release is reverse-sorting – this places latest errors at the top, so, you may never have to scroll again. See the onboard changelog for a list of items.

Download

Download PHP Error Log Viewer 2.0.1 to manually install or check your dashboard for the update.

Review

I’m working on building short user reviews for my plugins; your support is appreciated!

Screenshot

Because pictures! Well, picture.

8 Likes

Great plugin! Reverse sorting and the error count are extremely useful!

Still not working?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Love this :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks! That little thing was just going to be internal, but, after a few people saw a preview and loved it, I kept it in. It adds a morsel of humanity to an otherwise boring ol’ plugin. Glad you enjoyed it. :slight_smile:

PS. Thanks for the great plugin review! You can see it live in your dashboard at:

Dashboard > Plugins > PHP Error Log Viewer [View details] > Reviews

Appreciate the support! :+1:

3 Likes