Post editing

Moved from https://forums.classicpress.net/t/plugins-confirmed-working-on-classicpress-v1/308/153.

Yes, I am maintaining the list, but it’s been a while since I updated the post, so it has been locked.

I can;t remember if it was @wadestriebel who unlocked it last time?

2 Likes

@azurecurve I temporarily made it a wiki so you should be able to edit. I will remove the wiki when youre done. I can’t unlock a post myself so this is my little solution for now.

1 Like

Thanks @klein.

I’ve updated the post.

1 Like

This seems to be unlocked now (and no longer a wiki) from what I can tell.

1 Like

No, I can’t edit the original post.

2 Likes

Strange. The topic isn’t closed or locked. It’s probably an admin setting for how many days one can edit a post. I think Wade may have upped it previously. I changed the post back to a wiki for the time being until it can be figured out.

1 Like

@anon71687268 If we’re going to make this a permanent wiki, we better check every now and then to make sure there isn’t any abuse, since anybody can edit a wiki.

1 Like

I was thinking we could wiki it for the time being and ask @wadestriebel to extend the editing period again.

1 Like

I have made tl2+ users able to edit posts for a longer period of time :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Also just adding, that when “staff/admins” edit a post it auto locks that post - it was helpful in the past but has become super annoying to remember to unlock after so I have turned that setting off too :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I see the edit button again.

Thanks.

3 Likes