I didn’t want to create a separate thread for each issue as they are similar and minor. So here’s a list of suggestions:
- Installing CP guide in the first paragraph has a weird break for the note. I would recommend just making the note into its own paragraph.
- Overall, the width of the content is a bit too wide. If we don’t plan to add any sidebars, we should reduce the width so it’s easier to read. It’s 940px right now, I would bring it down to 700px max. Although for accessibility, W3 recommends 80 characters.
- Custom login image guide has images with missing ALT tags
- CP is more accessible than WP at this point, so we need to keep accessibility in mind for everything we do especially docs.
- On the homepage, Skip to Content doesn’t work because there is no #main container.
- On code reference single posts, the search isn’t accessible by keyboard because it’s a div. Either we need to make div accessible as a button or make it into a
- I noticed external URLs have no target set. I would recommend using a blank target for external URLs. We just need to provide advance warning to users for accessibility, which can be done with CSS.
Edit: Updated items based on the feedback.