Request to add plugin to Built for CP Thread

Adding PHP Error Log Viewer and a new Utility Plugin Boilerplate to the list.

6 Likes

Added Widget Conditions by @mathewcallaghan.

5 Likes

Adding two new titles by @Simone – thanks!

CP Compatibility

Vars

5 Likes

Please @anon71687268 can you update the list?
CP Vars is now just Vars and the link is GitHub - xxsimoxx/vars: With vars (a plugin for classicPress) you can define name-value associations from the admin.

Description:
With Vars you can define name-value associations from the admin. Then, in your content you can insert [vars]name[/vars] and get value displayed. There is also an option to display shortcodes everywhere.

Thank you!
Simone.

3 Likes

Updated …and thanks for helping to keep the list accurate!

2 Likes

Don’t forget to fix the alphabetical order :wink:

2 Likes

@anon71687268
CP Brute Force Login Protection

Forked from v1.5.3 of WordPress plugin. All references and names changed from “brute” to “cp brute” and <FilesMatch "> error fixed.

Tested on both LiteSpeed and Apache up to PHP 7.2

Description:

Protects your ClassicPress website against brute force login attacks using .htaccess with options to manually block and unblock an IP and receive an email when an IP is blocked. Can whitelist your own IP’s. Utilises the ClassicPress Security page for settings, displaying a shield icon in plugin list.

5 Likes

New plugin… https://github.com/xxsimoxx/send-me-your-position

Send me your position

A shortcode that adds a button that allows your visitors to send to you their position via WhatsApp (using wa.me).

Thank you!
Simone.

4 Likes

Added Update Manager to the list.

6 Likes

Can someone add ZP Disable Users to the list, now it’s reached a “one point oh” release? Thanks.

6 Likes

Please @anon71687268 can you add this?

Stats for Update manager by @Simone
Discover how many sites are using your plugins! Companion plugin for Update Manager that keep track of active installations, display this count in the plugin modal and in a dedicated page.

9 Likes

Plugin launched recently for ClassicPress:

Add Open Graph Tags by @azurecurve

Add Open Graph Tags to attach rich photos to social media posts to Facebook or LinkedIn, helping to drive traffic to your website.

Options allow:

• Excerpt or first 200 characters of post added to card.
  • Thumbnail or first post image will be added to card.
  • Integrates with Floating Featured Images for card image.
6 Likes

Please @anon71687268 can you add this?

I’ve forked (it’s now WP>=5) Disable Comments v. 1.9.0 and kept only main functions (no selective disable…).

Disable any comment by @Simone
Allows administrators to globally disable comments on their site and (optionally) delete those already posted.

Thank you!
Simone.

4 Likes

Can you add a bit more information to this plugin? The current description sounds exactly like the built-in core functionality for administering comments.

1 Like

You are right… same things can be just done with core configuration.

It disables comments and pingbacks, removes everything about comments in the admin area and substitutes the comments template of the theme with an empty one.

I’ve forked it because the original plugin has 7M installation, so maybe people feel more confident using a plugin than disabling options and this is no more compatible with CP.

Markdown by @azurecurve

This plugin allows a [markdown]shortcode[/markdown] to be applied which will translate markdown into HTML markup for display.

3 Likes

To Twitter by @azurecurve

Allows posts to be automatically tweeted when they are published.

Mark the Post tweet on publish/update? checkbox to post tweet when the post is published (works for both immediately and scheduled posts.

Set hashtags in the hashtags box; these appear after the tweet.

Save a draft of the post to see auto-generated default tweet and amend if necessary; to regenerate default tweet, clear Tweet field and save draft; post URL is represented by a %s placeholder.

Integrates with my URL Shortener for URL in tweet.

This plugin is multisite compatible with each site having it’s own settings.

4 Likes

Updated.

2 Likes

ZP Multiple Roles by @zigpress is designed specifically for ClassicPress.

3 Likes

Updated.

This thread is starting to become the neverending scroll I was hoping to avoid. I’m re-closing it for new replies and instead directing users to DM me with their requests for addition, as was originally done. Thanks.

4 Likes