Starter Theme: Bedrock

Actually there’s a theme house that commits to cp, you might want to reach out there: https://www.roughpixels.com/

Also all themes by @getkoded007 are cp compatible by commitment and so is @joyously’ theme (I believe she does not push new updates but they are stable and safe, last I checked)

There’s also other options But they’ll require some more coding, so I won’t list them here.

1 Like

I haven’t looked at the theme yet - I am just about to do that. But I am excited by the concept. Thank you for producing a starter theme. Although I made a few themes for WP, I always started from a starter theme (Quark). Initially these themes worked on CP, but with CP 1.4.3, they no longer work, and I need to re-code them. I think the problem was my extensive use of the old Options Framework. I am happy to re-code my themes, and am looking forward to seeing if I can engineer them from a starter theme like yours.

1 Like

Let me know if you run into problems. I’ve used it on several sites now, on each of which I’ve tweaked something. If there are common tweaks, it would probably good to get them in the starter theme itself.

I’m trying to resurrect a very old site that was a kind of journal, which used Thesis 1.8 theme. That no longer works (not surprising) so I am going to try and recreate something similar with Bedrock. Thanks for creating the theme.

1 Like