Successful migration to Classic Press but problem with update

Hi there.
I’ve just migrated my website to ClassicPress and up to this point everything seems to work fine. So I want to thank first and foremost all the people that work to improve this fork and free us from this crap of an editor that Gutenberg is.
Now…The only problem that I’m currently encountering is that ClassicPress prompts me to upgrade from version 1.0 to 1.0.1 but when I’m trying to do this automatic update it gives me the following warning:

The package could not be installed.: PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Invalid archive structure

Installation Failed

It seems to me ( though I am not any sort of expert) that the update zip file is corrupted or something similar.

So I would appreciate the most if someone could inform me about what causes this and if possible replace the update file.

Thank you in advance for your support. Keep up the good work :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome to the community @Marialena.S :slight_smile:

This conversation may provide some insight into the error you ran into:

1 Like

Thank you for the immediate response.
Hm…I see what is the problem. I’ll try out the cURL fix and I’ll be back to report what where the results. Thanks.

1 Like

OK… I installed this library [cURL for PHP] and got the updates. It was very easy to migrate from Wordpress to ClassicPress though I am not any sort of expert.
You can see my website here:

Thank you all for your support. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Good to hear you got it all sorted out Marialena.

Beautiful artwork! I love watercolors.

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome, Marialena! Your work is lovely.

Your work is seriously good! Marbles is fantastic!

Thank you all for your encouraging words.
I hope that you liked the performance of my website too and I will appreciate the most your feedback as I made it and designed it all by myself from scratch and I’m maintaining it all alone too. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.