Successfully Upgraded

So far so good…This time the update was properly “seen” by the update manager and ManageWP. Before, I had to update manually.

4 Likes

Everything worked smoothly on update, even if I use a kind of hybrid (builder+theme, LayersWP Pro). Keep the good job.Thank’s.

5 Likes

A STATIC site, with no recent postings, so I was able to run the RC1 upgrade without having to run a more current backup… EVERYTHING worked wonderfully, NO errors!

4 Likes

It worked like a CHARM on my one STATIC site… I have to run backups for all the other sites, but will start that later this afternoon… CONGRATULATIONS are definitely in order!

4 Likes

I just upgraded my MAJOR PRODUCTION site; the only error I saw was that the “congratulations” screen never showed up… but the upgrade was completed with NO ERRORS… SUPERB, folks!

4 Likes

Thank you all for reporting not only any issues you’re seeing, but the successes as well!

3 Likes

5 sites upgraded so far - ZERO issues. Congratulations to all the team and thanks for all the hard work.

The only small anomaly was one site I updated still showed the small “update required” icon on the dashboard. When I checked again it said it needed a translation file update so I did that as well. I think it was spanish? (es?). I don’t know why that one required a language file update but the other 4 didn’t.

3 Likes

Ah… I’ve worked out it was some plugins/themes that needed the translation update (specifically WP Crontrol and GeneratePress).

3 Likes

I upgraded from the Beta on my site. Followed the directions to do it manually (as indicated to do from Beta)…

worked perfectly. All is Good. Thanks to the entire CP Team!!

2 Likes

I just upgraded http://rotcodzzaj.com/ It took only FIVE minutes, and everything was FLAWLESS!!!

5 Likes