To Twitter includes the following functionality;
- Automatic tweeting of posts and pages to Twitter as they are published.
- Automatic retweeting of posts and pages a user specified period of time after publication.
- Scheduled tweeting of posts and pages on a randomly selected basis at a user specified date and time (each day separately configurable).
- Automatic adding of hashtags to posts and pages (save draft before manually adding any required hashtags).
- Automatic replacement of word or phrases with hashtags (for example, switch the word
- Sending of manual tweets (including tweet threads).
- Sending of scheduled tweets (including tweet threads) at a user specified date and time.
- Support for four media images attached to a tweet from posts, pages, manual and scheduled tweets.
- Integrates with Short URLs from [azurecurve](https://development.azurecurve.co.uk/classicpress-plugins/ for post and page addresses in tweets.
- Retain and view tweet history.
- Links to tweets on Twitter in tweet history.
As scheduled tweets rely on cron for processing, large images can cause timeouts. This can be mitigated by switching off the wp-cron and setting up a cron job on your web host control panel.
- Add tweet send status to all history.
- Update post/page meta box to have separate tweet history section.
- Update azurecurve menu.
- Fix bug in display of tweet history page when no manual or scheduled tweets have been sent.
- Fix bug in display of scheduled tweet page when no scheduled tweets are scheduled.
- Fix bug in display of scheduled tweet history page when no scheduled tweets have been sent.
- Fix bug where blank tweet sent if no random scheduled page or post could be found.
Download To Twitter 1.16.0 to manually install.
If you have any problems to log or features to request, contact me via the Plugin Support Forum
I’m keen to resolve any issues and happy to consider functionality requests, so please get in touch if you want to report a problem or ask for new functionality.