Twenty Sixteen for CP

There was some discussion about the Twenty Sixteen theme for CP and some links, but nothing seemed to show me the theme as it appears in WP. Is there an adapted theme for CP or a child theme that works?

(And what about a dedicated spot for CP themes?)

Thanks for all you do.

I changed themes because, when not logged in, authors were not shown on the main page. The theme only gave the site name. I thought 16 would show authors, but it has the same behavior. So back to the drawing board …

Are you sure? It works as expected on my side.

Are you logged out? That’s when the specific author is not identified.

Yes, I am logged out. As you can see from the screenshot, there’s no dashboard on top.

My site has multiple authors. Here it is with me logged in:

Here it is with me logged out:

Deactivate all plugins you have have installed and check again.

If you have custom settings in mu-plugins, check there for possible conflicts or overrides / overwrites.

If you want to run twentysixteen look-alike, try my ClassicSixteen – ClassicPress Demo for ClassicSixteen

Classic Sixteen is a modernized take on an ever-popular WordPress layout — the horizontal
masthead with an optional right sidebar that works perfectly for blogs and websites.
It has custom color options with beautiful default color schemes, a harmonious fluid grid using
a mobile-first approach. Classic Sixteen will make your site look beautiful. This theme was built using
WordPress theme Twenty Sixteen.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.