UK US and Singapore Hosting

I have teamed up with a wholesale hosting company to offer WHM reseller hosting packages in three data centres - UK, US and Singapore.

I only offer one plan:

• 20GB disk space
  • 200GB monthly bandwidth
  • 10 cPanel accounts
  • $US72.00 per year
  • Choose the data centre that suits you best

For members of this forum, I am willing to offer a single cPanel account, if you only want to host one site. Simply PM me here to arrange a custom package.

I do the provisioning of accounts and provide the first point of contact for support. Issues I cannot solve are passed on to the wholesaler for a solution. You can rest easy, knowing you are dealing directly with me, and not a total stranger.

Don’t know how to install ClassicPress using FTP? Only ever installed WordPress using a one-click installer? No problem, I will install ClassicPress for you and make sure it is up and running correctly.

For more information, please visit my Agreed Hosting website.

7 Likes

That plan is too good to be true, I am very sure majority only needs a single Cpanel account, could you send me a link to check the prices for a single Cpanel account, I am really busy these days building websites, and I would love to showcase some of the websites I have built with ClassicPress, at the same time promote ClassicPress, If it soothes the package I want, I’ll subscribe!

3 Likes

@Devrealm_Guy

As I said in my post, I only sell the reseller accounts publicly. If you only want the one cPanel account, please send me a message via this forum (click on my name).

The price would depend on your requirements.

1 Like

Great hosting and great support! :):+1:

2 Likes

In response to people only wanting hosting for one site, I have decided to offer four single site plans on a separate website, Web Chunks.

The plans are:

Starter
5 GB of disk space. 40 GB monthly bandwidth. USD 18.00/yr

Basic
10 GB of disk space. 80 GB monthly bandwidth. USD 36.00/yr

Plus
15 GB of disk space. 120 GB of monthly bandwidth. USD 54.00/yr

Premium
20 GB of disk space. 200 GB of monthly bandwidth. USD 72.00/yr

All plans have the same speed and quality of the Reseller Plan and choice of data centre.

5 Likes