What's new at ClassicPress in the last 6 months?

Originally published at: What's new at ClassicPress in the last 6 months? | ClassicPress

If you have been visiting this site for the past few months, you have probably asked yourself what was happening around the ClassicPress project. Well, fear not! There is a lot going on. Unfortunately it has not made its way onto this blog until now. So without further ado, let’s dive in and explore what…

8 Likes

So GLAD to see y’all carrying this on… I’ve been a devoted user of CP ever since it was first deployed, and have it on ALL my websites now!

4 Likes

This post was really needed… thanks for putting it together!

I think developer logins for the directory are coming soon, too. :smiley:

I didn’t notice that a voting system had been added here on the forums – am I totally missing it? I’m going to feel so dumb if it is super obvious. …and on my petitions, I asked people to do a thumbs-up as a means to vote. Oops!

3 Likes

“The voting system for petitions (requests for major changes and new features) has been migrated to the forums” - to clarify, this refers to the petitions system in general. For now, voting for petitions on the forums is still done via the normal like mechanism / heart icon.

3 Likes