Where can I download the logos and assets?

Hi Michelle,
We are going to start supporting web hosting for ClassicPress. To achieve this on the front-end, I actually need digital assets: logo, svg’s or whatever you can provide. I already have the PDF Style Guide downloaded.

Best!
Cheers
Avrom

5 Likes

We have started organizing all our assets on a GitHub repo.

We also do have assets on our docs site but I would recommend checking out the repo first.

5 Likes

Thanks for the quick response, Wade! @Web242 if you have any other questions or need anything else, let me know. Thank you!

5 Likes

With PR #5 the repo should be ok with the newest version of the logo.

4 Likes

This is merged, so you can find the latest logos here: ClassicPress-Design/Logo at master · ClassicPress/ClassicPress-Design · GitHub

The next step in making this easier is to make the logos available directly from the Brand Guidelines page.

I think we can move the files and links on https://docs.classicpress.net/press-and-branding/ over to the main Brand Guidelines page, and then retire that page from the docs site. Here’s a prototype of a way to organize and provide the logo files:

@BlueSkyPhoenix does this sound like a good next step to you or do you have any suggestions for revision? If so, I will make it happen :slight_smile:

Edit: Done! Logos are now available directly from ClassicPress Brand Guidelines | ClassicPress

4 Likes

I like this just as you have it, and it will be good to have it all in one place. Thank you!

3 Likes