Plugins Confirmed Working on ClassicPress v1

Added to the list, thanks.

I’d be interested in knowing when you have multiple marker support enabled.

1 Like

That might take a bit, but I’m planning on adding it by repurposing the multiple nested shortcode feature that has been discussed to be added as a feature plugin for CP for quite a while (which originally was a suggestion for WP, but never came to be? that usual course of action of all good ideas for WP :rofl:).

Addendum: I might add a workaround first, something like an additional shortcode attribute multiple_markeror just markers, and syntax similar to the following: (lat,lng;text1),(lat,lng;text2), ... (lat,lng;textN). Or even like lat,lng,text1; lat,lng,text2; ... lat,lng,textN.

That’d probably look like this in a fully written out shortcode:

[ui_leaflet_map latitude="..." longitude="..." markers="12.348, 34.567, hello world; 23.456, 6.789, end of the world; 23.67, 1.234, my lovely home planet"]Starting point of our travels[/ui_leaflet_map]

Which translates into: A leaflet.js-based map with one marker for the given, initial geoposition, and three additional markers with popup text, which appears when clicked on.

cu, w0lf.

1 Like

WP Fastest Cache which I know has been mentioned but did not see it on the list.

6 Likes

I’ve added it to the list, but your mention is the first in this topic that I can see.

1 Like

Thanks. I saw it mentioned in other topic I think.

1 Like

Could you please link this from Elementor in the list, as it includes a security fix. Elementor Pro remains a question.

1 Like

A few more :slight_smile:

AMP
Random User IDs
WP Maintenance Mode

I don’t know if you want to add Classic Commerce as it is still alpha version.

3 Likes

One more:

Dologin Security

6 Likes

Hello Hai! Thanks for sharing, and welcome!

7 Likes

Added plugins from @trying and @hai.

Thanks.

5 Likes

Freesoul Deactivate Plugins, allows you to disable specific plugins on specific pages for speed optimization, debugging and problem-solving both on frontend and backend.

Fully compatible with ClassicPress

7 Likes

Confirmed the Print My Blog plugin works with ClassicPress (I’m adding the “ClassicPress” tag in the next release.)

9 Likes

Thanks @cmljnelson and welcome!

That’s a really neat idea!

Print My Blog lets you easily print your entire blog to paper, PDF, or eBook. You can also automatically add print buttons to help your visitors print your blog.

4 Likes

I have a few clients that have wanted to recreate their blog as an eBook; this is really cool!

7 Likes

Please add a link. I am lazy to find the link myself :wink:

2 Likes
5 Likes

Thanks @JoseMortellaro and @cmljnelson.

Another few plugins to add (I’m currently in the finishing touches of a project specifically based on CP):

cu, w0lf.

2 Likes

Added, thanks @fwolf.

Aren’t those dependent on ACF? ACF core has a minimum of WP 5.0