Plugins Confirmed Working on ClassicPress v1

Could you please link this from Elementor in the list, as it includes a security fix. Elementor Pro remains a question.

1 Like

A few more :slight_smile:

AMP
Random User IDs
WP Maintenance Mode

I don’t know if you want to add Classic Commerce as it is still alpha version.

3 Likes

One more:

Dologin Security

6 Likes

Hello Hai! Thanks for sharing, and welcome!

7 Likes

Added plugins from @trying and @hai.

Thanks.

5 Likes

Freesoul Deactivate Plugins, allows you to disable specific plugins on specific pages for speed optimization, debugging and problem-solving both on frontend and backend.

Fully compatible with ClassicPress

7 Likes

Confirmed the Print My Blog plugin works with ClassicPress (I’m adding the “ClassicPress” tag in the next release.)

9 Likes

Thanks @cmljnelson and welcome!

That’s a really neat idea!

Print My Blog lets you easily print your entire blog to paper, PDF, or eBook. You can also automatically add print buttons to help your visitors print your blog.

4 Likes

I have a few clients that have wanted to recreate their blog as an eBook; this is really cool!

7 Likes

Please add a link. I am lazy to find the link myself :wink:

2 Likes
5 Likes

Thanks @JoseMortellaro and @cmljnelson.

Another few plugins to add (I’m currently in the finishing touches of a project specifically based on CP):

cu, w0lf.

2 Likes

Added, thanks @fwolf.

Aren’t those dependent on ACF? ACF core has a minimum of WP 5.0

I’m using ACF Pro on loads of ClassicPress sites. Updates come through without a problem.

ACF Pro does work perfectly well with CP and WP 4.9.x.

Also, the official readme file in both ACF Pro 5.8.8 and 5.8.9 says:

Requires at least: 4.7.0

So I dont know where this requirement of 5.x comes from. Maybe ACF “light”?

cu, w0lf.

1 Like

I’ve just published a plugin to integrate the Simple Analytics privacy friendly analytics service into ClassicPress/WordPress. We (my company, Refined Practice) use ClassicPress for a number of sites - including our own - so I’ll be sure to keep this compatible with ClassicPress in the future.

You can find the plugin on the WordPress repository by searching for rp-simple-analytics - the same search should find us on GitHub as well for development/issue reporting.

9 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: How will ClassicPress handle WP plugin updates?

Pretty Links works well on ClassicPress

5 Likes