Plugins Confirmed Working on ClassicPress v1

Added, thanks.

2 Likes

Let me add my own plugin as being fully compatible with ClassicPress (latest version) -

4 Likes

@Ciprian Why does it say ‘WordPress Version: 5.2 or higher’ on the plugin page?
Seems to contradict the claim that it’s fully compatible with CP?

2 Likes

That’s the plugin repository adding that line. Is there a specific line for CP for the readme.txt file?

1 Like

The repository gets this from the readme.txt file which currently reads: Requires at least: 5.2

Changing that line to Requires at least: 4.9 would satisfy the ClassicPress support requirement. A note in the readme stating support for ClassicPress would also go a long way but this needs to be done in a subtle informative way as to not break WPORG rules.

2 Likes

They wont ban anyone for declaring support for ClassicPress in the readme file.

6 Likes

I’ll change that line to require at least 4.9.

@Pross Not sure about adding ClassicPress in the readme.txt file yet, as I want to push some updates and promote it a bit in the next weeks. We’ll see how it goes.

5 Likes

I can confirm that WP Rollback works with CP as well.

4 Likes

I have just installed Stripe Payments on a charity site. Working well (WP 4.7 and higher) and I thought it a very neat plugin. It can be used to sell products through Stripe, but in our case we are using it to take donations.

I especially like the fact that it doesn’t only give you a shortcode - there is also a link url that can be set to a button. We were are able to set some standard donation amounts and then a button for “other” where the donor can choose a custom amount.

1 Like

Thanks @klein and @ozfiddler.

The devs behind Stripe Payments are the ones who made the eStore plugin I use.

1 Like

Asking the dev-team from All In One WP Migration (Servmask) if they support CP:

That’s the answer:

Yes, we are supporting ClassicPress.
There was a tweet some time ago that we will keep on supporting the fork.

So thats good news :slight_smile:

It was added to the plugin-list above in this topic, but now the dev-team confirmed the support!

• All-in-One WP Migration (CP v1)
  • All-in-One WP Migration Unlimited Extension (CP v1)
7 Likes

Good news.

Plugins added.

4 Likes

Hello I’m new to ClassicPress and I can confirm these plugins are working fine:

• Advanced Database Cleaner
  • Lightbox with PhotoSwipe
  • qTranslate-XT
  • qTranslate slug
  • Rolo Slider
8 Likes

Welcome and thanks @AngusYoung.

I’ve added them to the list.

3 Likes

Continued development of UI Leaflet Integration is mainly done using ClassicPress. Although its not primarly focused on CP, its thoroughly tested and guaranteed to work 100% with CP.

I’m currently working on a CP-based site that relies heavily on this plugin, so while I’m working on this (and also future projects with the same base), the plugin is being further improved and enhanced.
Current new features (since 0.9) include: Adding your own custom leaflet.js plugins using specific filter hooks (JS / CSS), optionally enable auto-detection of the users current location (using the Geolocation API), and quite a few fixes for bugs that mostly went under the radar :slight_smile:

cu, w0lf.

4 Likes

Added to the list, thanks.

I’d be interested in knowing when you have multiple marker support enabled.

1 Like

That might take a bit, but I’m planning on adding it by repurposing the multiple nested shortcode feature that has been discussed to be added as a feature plugin for CP for quite a while (which originally was a suggestion for WP, but never came to be? that usual course of action of all good ideas for WP :rofl:).

Addendum: I might add a workaround first, something like an additional shortcode attribute multiple_markeror just markers, and syntax similar to the following: (lat,lng;text1),(lat,lng;text2), ... (lat,lng;textN). Or even like lat,lng,text1; lat,lng,text2; ... lat,lng,textN.

That’d probably look like this in a fully written out shortcode:

[ui_leaflet_map latitude="..." longitude="..." markers="12.348, 34.567, hello world; 23.456, 6.789, end of the world; 23.67, 1.234, my lovely home planet"]Starting point of our travels[/ui_leaflet_map]

Which translates into: A leaflet.js-based map with one marker for the given, initial geoposition, and three additional markers with popup text, which appears when clicked on.

cu, w0lf.

1 Like

WP Fastest Cache which I know has been mentioned but did not see it on the list.

6 Likes

I’ve added it to the list, but your mention is the first in this topic that I can see.

1 Like

Thanks. I saw it mentioned in other topic I think.

1 Like